Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2024 at UNSW
The University of New South Wales often shortened as UNSW are keen to inviting highly intelligent international students who wish to further their academic pursuit to take a chance on their ongoing Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship for the 2024/2025 session.
The RTP scholarship program is open for students pursing their PhD and will elapse at 3 and half years while those for Masters research programme will elapse for 2 years. The program will be valued at about $30,000 per year which will aid successful applicants to undertake their study effectively.
The University of New South Wales, also known as UNSW Sydney, is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the founding members of Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities, and have been proven to be one of the best study home for international students for the years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships location: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Research Funding
Scholarship Worth: $30,000+ per annum
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Nationality: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at UNSW:
- Applicants must generally meet the admission and scholarship application minimum requirements. visit Higher Degree Research and click on the link for your preferred program to view the eligibility criteria
- English requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum UNSW English Language Requirements.
- Source of funding: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must complete the GTE & Financial Declaration Form and, if required, submit evidence of your capacity to fund all living costs, fees and other associated costs.
- Supervision and resources: You must consider whether you need to contact a supervisor or undertake an EOI. Approval must be provided by a potential supervisor or School before you can apply.
- Scholarship award of $30,000+ per annum(please verify current rate);
- Tuition Fees;
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) awarding to international students.
Find a Supervisor and Prepare Your Research Plan:
To get a higher chance of successful Higher degree research, then yoy will need to find a supervisor with compatible research interests and working styles.
The Faculties listed below require applicants to complete an expression of interest. Please visit the Faculty website for details.
Once you have found a supervisor, you will have a pre-admission interview to discuss your proposed research project and whether appropriate resources will be available.
You will then need to complete the Research Plan form. This will include an:
- Outline of how you are eligible for admission to the program;
- Description of your capability to carry out high quality research;
- Rationale for why you chose this project and supervisory team; and
- Description of your proposed research project.
See the Document Submission Guidelines for more information.
Application Procedures for the 2024 Australian Government RTP Scholarship (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship program are expected to indicate that they would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship upon applying for an admission in to a program and select your preferred scholarship application round. You will be considered for all the above scholarships. You should visit Submit an Application page to learn about UNSW admission application process.
Application Deadline: On-Going
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.